Stay connected as a graduate of LJMU
To be part of your alumni community is to continue your relationship with LJMU and work in partnership with the University, sharing your passion and knowledge to benefit our students, yourself and the wider community
There are many ways you can stay connected to the University and your fellow alumni:
- 注册并免费使用 利物浦约翰莫尔斯大学连接, the online alumni community for all graduates of LJMU, 利物浦 Polytechnic and our founding Colleges
- Share your achievements on social media: keep in touch on Facebook的 和推特 @ljmu
- As well as following the University LinkedIn页面 for the latest updates about LJMU, LinkedIn工作 is a useful resource to find the roles and connections to help you develop your career. If you’d like more information on using LinkedIn get in touch with 职业生涯 and the team will be happy to help
- As an LJMU alumnus/alumna you can enjoy lifelong careers support – visit our free 工作网站 for the latest vacancies and opportunities, or contact the 职业队 by calling 0151 231 8099 for more information
- 一起去一个 大学事件, from professional networking evenings to research seminars
- 分享您的专业知识 – it takes just 30 minutes to complete a graduate profile, or if you really want to ignite enthusiasm for your field among current undergraduates why not become a guest speaker or help final year students experience an interview?
These are just a few of the key ways to develop your affiliation with LJMU and help secure the success of students following in your footsteps, and there are many more opportunities for you to get involved: through the 职业队 时间和人才 programme you can help prepare the next generation to work in your industry by offering placements and site visits, help develop and review LJMU degree courses and much more.
Replacement certificates and transcripts
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.Open University Validation Services.
If you have any other queries about certificates or transcripts please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.